|Sonali Ponkshe Vayangankar, IAS||Commissioner||0755-2571643
|Dr. Rajeev Mishra||I/C Deputy Director||0755-2577762|
- Strengthening of infrastructure of AYUSH Dispensaries/ Hospitals/ AYUSH Wing and Colleges
- Operation of AYUSH HWC (362 Operational, 400 Under Process)
- Promotion of AYUSH medical disciplines
- Operation of AYUSH Gram Yojana
- Operation of Yoga Health Center Scheme
- To provide cost effective and equitable AYUSH health care across the country by improving access to services.
- To revive and strengthen AYUSH systems so that they become the dominant system of medicine in the health care of the society.
- To improve educational institutions capable of providing quality AYUSH education.
- To promote adoption of quality standards of AYUSH drugs and to ensure availability of continuous supply of AYUSH raw material.
- To provide cost effective AYUSH services including universal access by upgradation of AYUSH hospitals and dispensaries, co-establishment of AYUSH facilities in primary health centres, community health centers and district hospitals.
- Strengthening institutional capacity at the state level through upgradation of AYUSH educational institutions, state government ASU&H pharmaceuticals, drug testing laboratories and ASU&H enforcement mechanisms.
- To support the cultivation of medicinal plants by adopting Best Agricultural Practices (GAPs) so as to have a sustainable supply of quality raw materials and to support quality standards, certification mechanisms for best agriculture/collection/storage practices.
- Support in the establishment of clusters and development of infrastructure for entrepreneurs by convergence of cultivation, storage, value addition and marketing.
- AYUSH Services - (Including AYUSH Gram HWC)
- AYUSH educational institutes
- Quality Control of ASU&H Drugs
- Medicinal Plants
- AYUSH Health Center with Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Sports Medicine through AYUSH
- Innovations in AYUSH including Public Private Partnership
- Interest Subsidy Component for Private AYUSH Educational Institutions
- Reimbursement of Test Charges
- IEC activities
- Research and Development in areas related to medicinal plants
- Project Based Voluntary Certification Scheme
- Market Promotion, Market Knowledge and Buy Back Intervention Crop insurance for medicinal plants
- Co-establishment of AYUSH services in Public Health Centres, Community Health Centres, District Hospitals.
- Upgradation of existing Government AYUSH Hospitals.
- Upgradation of existing Government/Panchayat/Government aided AYUSH Dispensaries.
- Establishment of Integrated AYUSH Hospitals up to 50 beds.
- Ancillary facilities like Program Management Units at the central and state level.
- Supply of essential medicines to AYUSH Hospitals and Dispensaries.
- Activities related to delivery of Public Health services.
- Mobile assistance at the state and district level.
- Behavior Change Communication/ Information Education and Communication.
- School Health program.
Activities under Flexible pool
- AYUSH Health Center with Yoga and Naturopathy
- Innovations on mainstreaming AYUSH including Public Private Partnership
MP Work done by National AYUSH Mission:-
- Co-establishment of AYUSH services in Public Health Centres, Community Health Centres, District Hospitals – Under this, 217 Ayurveda Dispensaries were co-established in the state and for integrated medicine, section 33 (E) of Madhya Pradesh Ayurvedic Unani and First Aid Practitioners Act 1970 and Central Amendment was made in section 24 (p) of the State Medical Council Act 1987.
- Proceedings for creation of posts in process.
- Strengthening of AYUSH infrastructure.
- AYUSH Dispensary - Upgradation of 505 AYUSH Dispensaries
- Educational Institutions - 9 Government AYUSH Colleges
- New Infra
- 50 bedded Ayush Hospital / Super Specialty Panchkarma Hospital - except Bhopal, Indore, Narsinghpur, Mandleshwar, Indore, the work of construction of remaining hospitals is in process.
- 129 toilets in AYUSH Dispensaries
- Upgradation of H.W.C.s
- Approval for the establishment of 32 Yoga and Wellness Centers in the year 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Started in the year 2018-19.
- Ayush Gram Yojana is operated in 75 villages in the state.
- Nodal Institution - Government Ayush College / District Ayush Officer of the concerned area.
- Coordination with Divisional and District AYUSH Officers.
- Health Survey:-
- Health survey of the members of each household by a team of AYUSH doctors.
- Health survey of 1 lakh 87 thousand persons of 37 thousand families.
- Recording of survey records in database software.
- On the basis of survey results, organizing medical camps, awareness camps, Yoga camps every 15 days.
- Implementation of national and other health plans.
- Pregnant women and child care.
- Old age-related diseases (Jaravyadhi).
- To make the students health conscious in the schools of these villages.
- Training- Training of AYUSH methods to ASHA, Anganwadi Worker, Health Worker.
- Medicinal plant related work - conservation, promotion and awareness by showing the usefulness of local medicinal plants through exhibition.
- Planting of Amla, Giloy, Drumstick etc. plants in AYUSH villages.
- Organizing Yoga camps
- To give information on diet according to the rituals (ritucharya), routine.
- Establishment of 362 proposed AYUSH Health and Wellness Centers
- 400 HWCs work in progress
- Objective -
High-quality, disease-resistant health promotion and treatment services through HWCs by offering Panchkarma, Yoga, Diet Counseling and Ayurveda Medicine along with 12 identified health services to the villagers of the state.
- Services to be provided by AYUSH Health and Wellness Center –
- There will be 3 components of services:-
Preventive - After conducting health check-up of the people of the area, record of their health level in the health sheet will be fed into the prescribed software. Counseling for health protection by conducting nature tests and health awareness (routine, season etc.), training of Yoga.
- Establishment of medicinal garden at Medicinal Plants Health and Wellness Centre.
Medicinal plants - Identifying medicinal plants and showing their medicinal value (usefulness).
- Treatment of common diseases – for the prescribed 12 health care services, consultation, treatment, and drug distribution will be done through AYUSH system.
- There will be 3 components of services:-
- Health survey, nature test to all the families in the dispensary area.
- Along with this, the following specific medical diseases are also included in this scheme:-
- The following specialized AYUSH services will be provided in these centers:-
- Core Activities :-
- Infrastructural development of AYUSH undergraduate institutions.
- Infrastructural development of AYUSH PG Institutes/ Added PG Pharmacy/ Para Medical courses.
- AYUSH Educational Institutions - Work done by National AYUSH Mission, MP:-
- Educational Institutions - 09 Govt. ayush college
- Nutricon 2018 National Workshop Organized
- Yoga Day celebration
- Organizing health camps
- Conducting activities of Kuposhan Maah (Malnutrition Month)
- Mandatory Components
- Grants-in-aid to States/Government ASUs and Homeopathy Pharmacies/State Government ASUs and Homeopathy Co-operative Societies, State Government ASUs and Homeopathy PSUs.
- Grant-in-aid to State Drug Testing Laboratories of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homeopathy (ASU&H) medicines.
- Grant-in-aid for Strengthening of ASU&H Drug Control Framework.
- Grant-in-aid to State Licensing Authority for documentation, publication and dissemination of quality control material to the States for ASU&H drug.
- Flexible Components
- Information, Education and Communication Activities